10 companies including Seoul Auction Blue, Onther, Solana Labs, and Tezos Foundation confirmed to participate in the Upbit Developer Conference 2021
Upbit Developer Conference 2021 will feature a wide variety of blockchain pioneers such as experts at NFT, DeFi, Metaverse, etc.
[Seoul – July 14, 2021] Dunamu Inc. (CEO Sirgoo Lee), operator of the global digital asset exchange Upbit, has unveiled its initial global speaker lineups for the Upbit Developer Conference 2021(hereinafter “UDC 2021”).
UDC 2021 will be held as an online event this year from September 1(Wed.) to September 2(Thu.) with the theme of 'Welcome to the Blockchain World'. Living up to its name ‘global blockchain festival’, UDC 2021 will bring together domestic and global leading blockchain experts to share how blockchain technology will revolutionize our daily lives and to take a snapshot of future trends of blockchain.
It is notable that the lineup includes path-breaking and high-profile experts at blockchain industries such as NFT(non-fungible token) , DeFi(decentralized finance), Metaverse, etc.:
● Jungbong Lee, CEO of Seoul Auction Blue, fueling a NFT art boom in South Korea
● SoonHyeong Jeong, CEO of Onther, who manages Tokamak Network well known for its research on enhancing Ethereum scalability
● Anatoly Yakovenko, CEO of Solana Labs, plays a leading role in scaling the DeFi ecosystem with the blockchain platform Solana
● Arthur Breitman, council member of Tezos Foundation, which operates the blockchain platform Tezos
● Kristy-Leigh Minehan, CTO of NEM group recently launched NFT platform symbol and works for expansion of the NFT ecosystem
● Sebastien Borget, COO and co-founder of The Sandbox a blockchain-based metaverse game development company
● Jeffrey Zirlin, co-founder of Sky Mavis created Ethereum-based NFT game ‘Axie Infinity'
● Qi Zhou, CEO and founder of QuarkChain a development company of blockchain platform ‘Quarkchain’ implemented state sharding technology
● Changho Jin, Principal of Kearney Korea a global business management consulting firm
● Jay Park, CEO of Lamda 256 services consortium-based blockchain service platform ‘Luniverse’
“UDC 2021 plans to provide a deep-dive into the current and the future of blockchain together with world’s leading blockchain experts who have unlocked the various potentials of blockchain intertwined in our daily lives” said a spokesperson for Dunamu.
UDC, first held in 2018 marking its 4th anniversary this year, is world’s first conference dedicated to blockchain developers, with programs focused on free exchange of ideas, in-depth discussions, and community building. UDC has garnered more than 600 companies, 7,000 attendees and 250,000 views on YouTube for the past three years.